Reading Time: 4 minutes
Early Prime Day TVs are Live! Virtually every kind of product goes on sale during these events, including big discounts and price drops on TVs. Along with premium brands like Samsung, Sony, and Hisense, Amazon also offers huge discounts on their own TV line during Prime Day. With plenty of premium and affordable options, you’ll be sure to score your preferred TV at a discounted price.
Early Amazon Prime TV Deals by Size: Quick Links
- 43 inch Fire TV Omni: Prime Members can request an invitation to purchase the 43 inch Fire TV Omni for $99.99 on Prime Day. Find out more in our deal thread here.
- 55 inch TV Deals: We’ll see sub $200 prices on house brands and sub-$300 deal on premium brand 55 inch TV deals.
- 65 inch TV Deals: 65 inch prime day TVs will go for sub-$400 prices on house brands, sub-$500 prices on LED models, and between $1100 and $1300 prices on premium OLED TVs.
- 70 – 78 inch TV Deals: Prime Day large TVs will see sub-$600 prices on house brands, ans some sub-$1,000 for OLED & QLED models.
Types of TV Deals to Look For:
- Discounts on House Brands or Co-Brands: These brands include Amazon Fire, TCL & Insignia TVs.
- Discounts on Premium TV Brands: These include Sony, Samsung & LG TVs.
- Bundled Offers: Some offers might come with an extra warranty or gift card. If your not seeing the TV you want, see if theres another options like a a bundle or gift card you can use for a free soundbar.
Other Important Deal-Hunting Links
Best Prime Day 55″ & Under TV Deals
A smaller TV doesn’t take up much space, which is why it’s perfect for small dorm rooms and apartments. Additionally, it makes sense if you just want a TV that fits on your kitchen countertop. Prime Day will see plenty of smaller TV deals! Here are the best current deals from the Slickdeals Deal Experts:
- 43″ Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TV – Sale Price: $100 | Reg. Price: $400
- 43″ Insignia F30 4K UHD HDR Smart Amazon Fire TV – Sale Price: $150 | Reg. Price: $300
- 50″ Insignia Class F30 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Sale Price: $200 | Reg. Price: $460
- 50″ Hisense 50U6HF 4K UHD Smart Quantum Dot QLED HDTV – Sale Price: $300 | Reg. Price: $530
- 48″ LG A2 Series OLED 4K UHD Smart TV – Sale Price: $600 | Reg. Price: $1,299
- 55″ Hisense 55U8K Class U8 Series Mini-LED 144Hz ULED 4K Google TV – Sale Price: $800 | Reg. Price: $1,100
The Best 65“ TV Deals
65 inch TVs are perfect for most living rooms and dens. On top of that, modern mid-sized TVs now offer 4K resolution and high-end displays, so you’re getting an ideal combination of size and quality. These TVs are large without being too large. Moreover, most brands offer OLED, QLED, and Mini-LED displays in this size range which is a huge plus if you want to upgrade from the more traditional LED display.
- 65″ Toshiba C350 Series LED 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Sale Price: $330 | Reg. Price: $530
- 65″ Hisense U75H Series 4K ULED Smart TV – Sale Price: $600
- 65″ Hisense 65U6K Class U6 Series 4K Mini-LED ULED Google TV – Sale Price: $650 | Reg. Price: $800
- 65″ TCL QM8 Q-Class 4K Mini-LED QLED HDR Smart TV – Sale Price: $1300 | Reg. Price: $1700
- 65″ LG OLED65C3PUA C3 4K Smart OLED TV + $200 Visa GC + 4-Year Extended Warranty – Sale Price: $2097 | Reg. Price: $3096
The Best 70-78″ TV Deals
Larger TVs could be perfect if your home includes a dedicated entertainment room. You could wait for major sales events if you want to save money on buying a large TV of over 65 inches. For example, here are some expected discounted prices for large TV deals during Prime Day.
- 70″ Samsung TU700D Series 4K UHD Smart TV – Sale Price: $500 | Reg. Price: $750
- 75″ Insignia Class F30 4K UHD Smart Fire TV – Sale Price: $550 | Reg. Price: $750
- 75″ Samsung Q80BD Series 4K OLED TV – Sale Price: $1300 | Reg. Price: $2000
- 77″ LG OLED77C3PUA C3 4K Smart OLED TV + $300 Visa GC + 4-Year Extended Warranty – Sale Price: $3197 | Reg. Price: $3597
Prime Day TVs Over 80″
You’ll need to arrange your whole room around these bad boys! It’s a cinematic experience by itself, although you might be wary of the hefty price tag that comes with it. Prime Day is a great time to get major savings on these big big big TVS.
- 85″ Sony Bravia XR85X90K TV – Sale Price: $1,998
Great Deals on Home Theaters & Audio Equipment
Home theater systems aren’t just luxury goods anymore, especially with more brands offering affordable options nowadays. You can even get bigger discounts on home theater and audio equipment during Prime Day 2023, as you can see in the deals that we listed below.
- Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System Home Theater Soundbar (Certified Refurbished) – Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $199
- JBL Bar 5.1 Channel 4K UHD Soundbar w/ True Wireless Surround Speakers – Sale Price: $400 | Reg. Price: $700
- Denon AVR-X3800H 9-Channel 8K Network AV Receiver – Sale Price: $1000 | Reg. Price: $1699
- Jamo S 803 Dolby Atmos Ready Bookshelf Speakers – Sale Price: $80 | Reg. Price: $149
TV Retailers that Price Match with Amazon
Along with Amazon Prime Day, most retailers offer TV deals and discounts during July. You should also watch out for the Fourth of July discounts and early back-to-school sales events. Look for the following retailers to offer TV deals and discounts in July.
- Walmart: Walmart price matches Amazon, Target and Best Buy online. This can be a good options for those that do not have a Prime account.
- Best Buy: Best Buy allows price matching too. Go to the price matching policy page to submit a request to price match, or to connect via Chat to initiate price matching.
- Target: Target “Deal Days” will be running around the same time as Prime Day. Target can be a good place to score smaller or mid-sized TVs.
Summer vs. Fall Prime Day TV Discounts
While it’s true that you could score massive discounts on TVs and streaming services during Black Friday in November, Amazon Prime Day also drops major TV discounts and deals during July. Along with TVs of different sizes and displays, you could score significant savings on different home theater and audio equipment variations. So if you can’t wait for the holiday sales in the latter part of the year, check out the Amazon Prime Day sales this July.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Prices of OLED TVs typically drop by 30% during Prime Day. While discounts may vary based on screen size and brand, getting 20-30% discounts on an OLED TV will save you a lot of money.
If you’re looking to score major discounts on an Amazon Fire TV, you should definitely shop during Prime Day. However, if you prefer established brands like Samsung, LG, or Sony, waiting for Black Friday deals and discounts might be better if you’re not in a rush.
Yes, you need to have a Prime membership to get access to Amazon Prime Day deals. After all, Amazon Prime Day is an exclusive sales event made for Prime members. You could subscribe to a Prime membership for only $1.99 for one week or take advantage of the free 30-day trial if you’re signing up for the first time. If you want to subscribe long-term, Prime also offers both monthly and annual memberships.