Reading Time: 7 minutes
We’ve put together the ultimate guide to Walmart’s Black Friday/Deals for Days and Cyber Monday 2022 event. If you missed out on some of Walmart’s early Black Friday deals, not to worry, there are still great deals for days on Cyber Monday. Check out the latest savings on the latest tech, toys, home, automotive, and more! We’re here to help you find the very best Cyber Monday deals picked out for quality and discount value.
- The Best Walmart Cyber Monday Deals
- Key Dates for Walmart Black Friday 2022
- Walmart Black Friday 2022 Ad Scans: Deals for Days
- How to Score The Best Black Friday Deals at Walmart
- The Best Deals from Walmart’s Black Friday Sale 2022
- Must-Buy Walmart’s Early Black Friday Deals (November 21st – 25th)
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Best Walmart Cyber Monday Deals
- Nap Queen Elizabeth 12″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress, King – Sale Price: $249 | Reg. Price: $459
- onn. 50” QLED 4K UHD (2160p) Roku Smart TV – Sale Price: $288 | Reg. Price: $378
- SteelSeries Arctis 7+ Wireless Gaming Headset – Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $169
- HP CC200 Video Projector – Sale Price: $137 | Reg. Price: $199
- Gateway 15.6″ Ultra Slim Notebook – Sale Price: $249 | Reg. Price: $299
Key Dates for Walmart Black Friday 2022
- Week 1 (Deals begin online Nov. 7 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 9): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 7.
- Week 2 (Deals begin online Nov. 14 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 16): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 14.
- Week 3 (Deals begin online Nov. 21 at 7 p.m. ET and continue in stores Nov. 25): Walmart+ Early Access runs 12 p.m. ET – 7 p.m. ET on Mon., Nov. 21.
- Cyber Monday (Nov. 28): Walmart will close out a month of incredible savings with its Cyber Monday event.
Walmart Black Friday 2022 Ad Scans: Deals for Days
Deals for Days Week 2 Ad Scan (Starting November 14th)
Deals for Days Week 1 Ad Scan (Starting November 7th)
The first Black Friday ad scan for Walmart is here! Walmart will release new deals for three weeks leading up to Black Friday & Cyber Monday. The first Deals for Day ad scan is below. These deals will begin November 7th at 7pm ET, with early access for Walmart+ members starting at midnight for 7 extra hours of shopping.
How to Score The Best Black Friday Deals at Walmart
Tips for Shopping Walmart Black Friday Deals
- Take advantage of Flexible shopping options: The great thing about the Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days sale is that it gives shoppers the flexibility to either shop in-store for what they need or choose curbside pickup or home delivery instead. These options help you score the best Walmart Black Friday deals in a more convenient way.
- Sign up for Walmart+: The retailer’s recently launched Walmart+ subscription can score you same-day delivery on select items, so you may want to consider overlapping its free 15-day trial with the Walmart Black Friday Deals for Days event to take advantage of all its perks.
- Bookmark this page: Also, be sure to bookmark our Black Friday hub for full coverage of this year’s sales, and set a Deal Alert to receive instant notifications for your must-have items this Black Friday. You can download our all-new Slickdeals browser extension to earn cashback at stores like Walmart, as well.
- Check for current coupons and promo codes: You can see what coupons, promo codes and discounts are available at Walmart on the Walmart coupon page.
The Best Deals from Walmart’s Black Friday Sale 2022
Following last year’s tradition, Walmart’s Deals for Days sale just gets better the closer we get to Black Friday. In Walmart’s ad scan, you can find exciting deals on everything from tech gadgets to kitchen appliances and toys for the kids. If you’ve been holding out for a good sale, now is the time to start your holiday shopping.
Tech & Electronics
- Roku Ultra LT Streaming Device 4K — Sale Price: $30
- Vivitar 4K Ultra HD Action Camera Kit — Sale Price: $48
- WiZ LED Smart 60-Watt A19 Color Light Bulb, Dimmable, 4-Pack — Sale Price: $18.88
- Xbox Series S Game Console — Sale Price: $288.88 | Reg. Price: $406.90
- Samsung 2.1 Bluetooth Soundbar w/ Wireless Subwoofer — Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $149
- Gourmia 6-qt Digital Air Fryer with Guided Cooking and One-Touch Cooking — Sale Price: $38
- Tasty Ceramic Titanium Reinforced Cookware Set (16 pcs) — Sale Price: $49 | Reg. Price: $99
- Leesa Studio 10″ Memory Foam Mattress (Queen) — Sale Price: $594.20 | Reg. Price: $799
- iRobot Roomba i1 Self-Emptying Robot Vacuum — Sale Price: $288 | Reg. Price: $579
- Samsung Jet Cordless Stick Vacuum — Sale Price: $159 | Reg. Price: $299
Gifts for Friends & Family
- Best Choice 10-in-1 Combo Game Table Set w/ Hockey, Foosball, Pool, Shuffleboard, Ping Pong, Chess, Cards — Sale Price: $139.99 | Reg. Price: $219.99
- Cricut Explore Air 2 Daybreak Machine — Sale Price: $169.99
- Hover-1 Hoverboard w/ Built-In Bluetooth Speaker, LED Headlights — Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $148
- Razor Electric Scooter — Sale Price: $98 | Reg. Price: $114
- Ninja Performance Blender — Sale Price: $79
Must-Buy Walmart’s Early Black Friday Deals (November 21st – 25th)
As of November 21st, Walmart’s third round of early Black Friday deals is officially live! Even if you’re not quite ready to start shopping, you can learn what to expect from Walmart’s main Black Friday sale by browsing these early bird offers.
- onn. 50” Class 4K UHD Roku Smart TV — Sale Price: $98 | Reg. Price: $128
- TCL 65″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV — Sale Price: $228
- LG 65″ Class UP7050 4K Smart webOS TV — Sale Price: $398 | Reg. Price: $528
- Samsung 50″ AU8000 Class HDR 4K UHD Smart LED TV — Sale Price: $459 | Reg. Price: $768.99
- Sony 48″ Class A9S MASTER Series Bravia OLED 4K TV — Sale Price: $898 | Reg. Price: $1,799.99
- Apple AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Generation) — Sale Price: $79 | Reg. Price: $119
- PlayStation 5 Console, God of War Ragnarok Bundle — Sale Price: $559
- Gateway Notebook 11.6″ Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop — Sale Price: $149 | Reg. Price: $199
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab A8, 10.5″ Tablet 32GB (Wi-Fi) — Sale Price: $139 | Reg. Price: $199
- Apple AirPods Pro with MagSafe Charging Case — Sale Price: $159 | Reg. Price: $169.99
- onn. Tablet — Sale Price: $59 | Reg. Price: $109
- Gourmia 14 Qt All-in-One Air Fryer — Sale Price: $60
- Shark AI VACMOP Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum and Mop with LIDAR Navigation — Sale Price: $188 | Reg. Price: $479.99
- Serta So Soft 3-Piece Blue Reversible Comforter Set (All Sizes) — Sale Price: $29
- Gourmia Air Fryer Toaster Oven — Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $89
- Shark Navigator PRO Pet Upright Vacuum — Sale Price: $99 | Reg. Price: $199
- Thyme & Table 28-Pc Cook & Prep Set — Sale Price: $89
Frequently Asked Questions
Walmart stores open at 5 a.m. local time on Black Friday. The final round of Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale runs through the end of November 25th, which means you can start shopping Walmart online Black Friday deals right at midnight on Black Friday.
Walmart stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, November 24th. You can still shop online and score Black Friday Deals for Days discounts from the comfort of your own home on Thanksgiving.
Walmart’s Cyber Monday sale doesn’t guarantee cheaper items or deeper discounts, but we’ll definitely see some solid savings on electronics, toys and video games. Watch out for low stock if you’re trying to get the lowest price on top-selling tech gifts like 4K TVs and Apple products — Walmart is taking measures to prevent Cyber Monday stock issues, but know that these categories are especially prone to selling out early.
It appears that Walmart no longer offers holiday layaway plans. Instead, you can sign up for a “buy now, pay later” monthly payment plan through Walmart’s partnership with Affirm and bring your holiday haul home the same day.
Once you’ve been approved, you can use Affirm to pay for qualifying Walmart purchases over time. However, you pay a small price for convenience and instant gratification — your monthly payments can accrue interest over time, along with potential late fees.
Yes, you can enjoy Walmart’s Black Friday deals without signing up for an account on the Walmart website. You will need to provide an email before checking out as a guest, but you can still track and return online orders without an account.
That said, don’t forget to log into your account if you’re a Walmart+ member — you’ll need those credentials for early access to the Black Friday Deals for Days sale.
Black Friday has effectively taken over the entire month of November, so you’ll have no shortage of exclusive holiday mini-sales to enjoy before (and even after) Black Friday ends. Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale begins at 7 p.m. ET on November 7th and runs through Cyber Monday, with weekly updates every Monday. Walmart will likely promote some last-minute holiday savings offers well into December.
If you’re trying to save on an older iPhone like the iPhone 8 Plus, Walmart offers rock-bottom prices on discontinued smartphones on Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Third-party marketplace sellers may or may not participate in Walmart’s Black Friday event, but they are a reliable source of affordable unlocked iPhones.
Walmart released its pre-Black Friday Deals for Days ad on October 19th, a handy preview of what the retailer has in store for the main event. Based on previous years, Walmart’s official Black Friday 2022 ad should be arriving any day now — check this page for the latest news!
- Walmart’s Early Black Friday Sale Is Already Beating Amazon Deals
- Amazon Is Already Rolling Out Early Black Friday Deals
- Get a “Free” Sam’s Club Membership