Reading Time: 4 minutes
If you’re in the market for a new Nespresso machine, don’t forget to wake up early on November 25th — Nestle’s popular coffee makers and espresso machines often drop to record-low prices right around Black Friday. Once you’ve nabbed the perfect Black Friday Nespresso deal, you’ll have plenty of energy for Cyber Monday shopping on November 28th.
One word of advice before you begin your Black Friday Nespresso shopping:
Nestle operates three espresso machine brands: Nespresso, De’Longhi and Breville. These are all technically “Nespresso machines”, but you might find a nearly-identical machine with a different price and/or under a different name than the ones we’ve provided. To add to the confusion, Nestle updates several top-selling Nespresso machines every year or two — there might be a “Plus,” “Next” or “Deluxe” suffix, but not always.
It’s easy to get confused with so many similar machines on the market at once, but you can make this work to your advantage when you know exactly what you’re looking for and how much you want to pay.
Nespresso Deals & Sales
- Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee and Espresso Maker — Sale Price: $118.30 | Reg. Price: $159
If you want a simple, versatile coffee machine and don’t feel like paying extra for the barista bells and whistles, you can’t go wrong with the Nespresso Vertuo machine. The Nespresso Vertuo Plus heats up in just 15 seconds, you can brew coffee and espresso in four different sizes.
- Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Maker — Sale Price: $149.95 | MSRP: $199.95
As one of the most affordable Nespresso machines, the Nespresso Essenza Mini is ideal for espresso lovers on a budget. Featuring a 19-bar high-pressure pump and a 25-second heat-up time, you’ll never need to wait long for your next Nespresso fix.
- Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine with Milk Frother — Sale Price: $370.30 | MSRP: $529
With the Nespresso Lattissima Touch, you can effortlessly brew a cappuccino, macchiato, latte or simple espresso with the push of a button. Smart descaling alerts and a sleek, modular design make it easy to clean and service your machine as needed.
Our 2022 Nespresso Coffee Maker Predictions
Consumer demand for single-serve coffee makers has declined significantly over the past two years — most people who bought a Nespresso machine during the early COVID-19 pandemic don’t need a replacement yet. When holiday shoppers need to cut back on Black Friday spending due to inflation, luxurious pod coffee systems are rarely top priority.
With that in mind, expect to see the best Black Friday espresso discounts on older Nespresso machines and top-selling budget models. Nespresso Vertuo and Essenza brewers are common Black Friday features (and relatively inexpensive by Nespresso standards), so these machines are the ones to watch if you’re trying to get the best deal.
Most Nespresso coffee makers receive at least one small price cut during the holiday shopping season, but retailers like Target, Walmart and Amazon have a strong incentive to offload their overstock supply of affordable machines that usually sell well. Most budget-conscious shoppers will bristle at spending $800 on a Breville Creatista Pro, even if it’s $50 off.
Tips on scoring the best Nespresso deals
Nespresso machines aren’t cheap, but they’ll pay for themselves in no time if you spend a lot of money on fresh espresso drinks. These tips will help you maximize your savings on Black Friday and year-round:
- Older Nespresso models are usually cheaper. Nespresso, Breville and De’Longhi each have their own lines of espresso machines and coffee brewers, many of which receive yearly updates — it’s not hard to find a recently “outdated” Nespresso machine.
- Shop for renewed/open-box Nespresso coffee maker deals. Best Buy, Target and Amazon usually carry a handful of open-box Nespresso machines, which receive a handsome price reduction regardless of whether or not they’re on sale.
- Don’t pay extra for features you probably won’t use. Large water tanks and Aeroccino milk frothers are major perks for heavy coffee drinkers and latte lovers, but it’s only worth paying the premium if you know you’ll use them.
Frequently Asked Questions:
– Nespresso Vertuo Plus Coffee and Espresso Maker — Lowest Price Ever: $99
– Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Maker — Lowest Price Ever: $59.95
– Nespresso Lattissima Touch Espresso Machine with Milk Frother — Lowest Price Ever: $239
Nespresso machines typically reach the lowest price of the year right around Black Friday. Smaller Nespresso discounts (usually around $20 off) appear regularly throughout the year, especially near smaller shopping holidays like Mother’s Day and Labor Day.
There are no foolproof timing tricks for scoring the best Black Friday Nespresso deal of the year – we won’t know until the sales have ended – but you can’t go wrong with shopping early, tracking prices and knowing when it’s time to strike. Like most countertop appliance deals, Black Friday Nespresso sales start showing up in early November and peak during the week of Black Friday.
These retailers usually have the best Nespresso Black Friday sales:
– Amazon — regular deals throughout the year, lowest Black Friday prices
– Best Buy — solid selection of refurbished units
– Walmart — massive selection of Nestle’s assorted espresso machine brands
– Target — competitive pricing on select brands, deals on pods and accessories
In recent years, many of the best Cyber Monday deals came from Nespresso’s relatives, De’Longhi and Breville — make sure you’re looking for these brands while you browse online Nespresso deals on Amazon. Cyber Monday is a great time to take advantage of products and offers exclusive to the Nespresso website, which always includes free shipping.